Thank you for purchasing the HuddleCamHD SimplTrack Lite!
There is a firmware update available. The first firmware update for this camera requires a few additional steps, which we will go over below. The HuddleCamHD Tracking Software/firmware upgrade process requires a Windows PC.
Firmware Update Process
- Power on your SimplTrack Lite and connect it to your network. (Note: The SimplTrack Lite includes PoE. Do not double-power the camera through DC & PoE.)
- Install the latest HuddleCamHD Tracking Software ver 220.127.116.11 (included in the link below).
- Search the network for your camera in the Online Device section.
- Once located, add it to the Device Management section using the Add to Client button. Click the Add button to confirm adding it to the Device Management section.
- Select the camera, then click Remote Configuration, then select the Upgrade tab.
- Click the … button to browse your PC for the included firmware file (included in the link below).
- After locating the file, click the Upgrade button to apply the firmware. (Note: The upgrade process may take a few minutes. The camera will automatically reboot once the upgrade process is finished.)
- Select the camera, then click Remote Configuration, then select the UN/PW tab.
- Click the Reset button to set the camera to Factory Default Settings.
- This will disconnect the camera from the Device Management section. Repeat Steps 3 – 4 to return the camera to this section.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully firmware updated your SimplTrack Lite.