Skype Compatible Cameras
HuddleCamHD has produced the following compatibility videos to demonstrate the plug and plug use case with Skype and Skype for Business. Director of Business Development, Paul Richards and Jonathan Vineyard from HuddleCamHD quickly open a Skype video call with each HuddleCamHD USB pan tilt zoom camera. Enjoy these videos. Skype is one of the easiest ways to quickly video conferencing with co-workers and friends.
More Compatibility Videos
Subscribe to our Channel!
- Tips for Designing a Conference Room May 21, 2019Tips for Designing a Conference Room We recently acquired a brand new office space as part of our HuddleCamHD team’s expansion process. As we were contemplating the setup for our 3000 sq ft office space, we decided to share some of our insights on the best way to optimize and design a video conference room […]admin
- USB Technology Tools for Teachers May 17, 2019USB Video Tech Tools for Education Are you an educator looking for easy plug and play tools? Are you looking for video recording tools or tools for video Conferencing? Well, this guide is designed to show you some USB tech tool and why they are important in education. Let us check out some of the […]Brian
- USB Technology for the flipped classroom May 17, 2019Tech for flipping the classroom The “Flipped Classroom” concept is a form of “Blended Learning” which has been popular for more than ten years, and many educators have tried over the years to create a nice, simple, but engaging content which is now commonplace in the world. Many teachers who really want to do right […]Brian
- Setting up your Auto-Framing Video Conferencing Camera October 26, 2018HuddleView Auto Framing Camera – Quick Start Guide Step 1: The first thing to do when you receive your HuddleView is read through the included manual. Step 2: As you unbox your HuddleCamHD HuddleView you will find the camera, a power supply, an IR remote control, two AAA batteries, the user manual, a 10 foot USB […]admin
- Auto-Tracking Camera w/ NewTek Connect Spark IP Video June 1, 2018In this video, we demonstrate how to use the HuddleCamHD SimplTrack auto-tracking camera solution with the NewTek Connect Spark for distribution of low-latency IP video. The HuddleCamHD SimplTrack is a USB 3.0 auto-tracking camera that uses a USB 3.0 SDI capture card. This means that that the SDI input can also be used with solutions […]admin
- ICRON Releases first USB 3, 2 & 1 category cable extender March 3, 2018This week on HuddleCamHD Live, Tom Schultz from Icron Technologies Corp will be presenting the world’s first USB 3, 2 and 1 extender using category cabling. Schultz will join show hosts Paul Richards and Tess Protesto for a live product unboxing for the Icron Raven. Viewers will have a chance to ask a question live […]admin
- Let’s Chat Episode 1 – Web Conference Industry Show Launches December 16, 2017Episode 1 of Let’s Chat Live from HuddleCamHD is here! In this episode, we demonstrate the HuddleCam Go with Slack video conferencing using our USB connected web conferencing hardware. Paul and Tess answer questions live from the audience and talk about the convergence of USB based hardware and cloud-based video conferencing software. Check out this video […]admin
- Introducing Let’s Chat Live – Plus HuddleCam Go Giveaway! December 13, 2017HuddleCamHD announces new video conferencing camera release with live show giveaway this Friday Philadelphia, PA – HuddleCamHD the professional video conferencing camera manufacturer has recently announced the release of a new all-in-one video camera system called the HuddleCam Go. This complete video conferencing system will retail for just $299 in USA markets and compete directly […]admin
- Live Auto Tracking Camera Demo August 9, 2017Hello ProAV & IT Professionals! I think you are going to enjoy this live demo of our auto tracking camera the SimplTrack. The picture above shows the live auto tracking camera in work with a picture in the top left of the camera itself and the IP control software in the bottom left. In this […]admin
- Far End PTZ Camera Control – How to use RS232 over USB July 19, 2017In this video, we will discus far end camera control for our PTZ Cameras via RS-232 over USB. Many of the HuddleCamHD camera also support UVC control which provides far end camera control over a USB connection to software such as VSee and Zoom Video Conferencing. But today, we will talk about RS-232 commands over […]admin