GoToMeeting Compatibile Cameras
HuddleCamHD has produced the following compatibility videos to demonstrate the plug and plug use case with GoToMeeting & GoToWebinar. Director of Business Development, Paul Richards and Jonathan Vineyard from HuddleCamHD quickly open a GoToMeeting video call with each HuddleCamHD USB pan tilt zoom camera. Enjoy these videos. GoToMeeting is one of the easiest ways to quickly video conferencing with co-workers and friends.
More Compatibility Videos
Subscribe to our Channel!
- Far End PTZ Camera Control – How to use RS232 over USB July 19, 2017In this video, we will discus far end camera control for our PTZ Cameras via RS-232 over USB. Many of the HuddleCamHD camera also support UVC control which provides far end camera control over a USB connection to software such as VSee and Zoom Video Conferencing. But today, we will talk about RS-232 commands over […]admin
- How to Live Stream a GoToMeeting / WebEX to YouTube or Facebook Live June 22, 2017In this presentation, we review how to live stream a GoToMeeting or WebEX meeting to YouTube or Facebook Live. This process allows you exceed the maximum meeting capacity, maximize your social media exposure and connect your webinar to larger social media networks via a livestream. Link to slideshare here: How to live stream a GoToMeeting or WebEX […]admin
- Far End Camera Control Software for Windows June 22, 2017In this video, we review our far end camera control software useful for remote control of PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) controls over your network. This software include remote camera control from any web-browser or computer on your network. The software also provides an outside IP address which can be used for camera PTZ controls. We […]admin
- HuddleCamHD IR Remote Control June 8, 2017HuddleCamHD just released a brand new Facebook Live Show, Back to Basics. This show is going to cover basic yet essential functions of HuddleCamHD’s cameras and accessories. The show is airing LIVE on Facebook every Wednesday at 10 am PST 2 pm EST. This episode covers their IR Remote. HuddleCamHD provides reliable video conferencing cameras and accessories. […]admin
- HuddleCamHD to showcase new Wireless USB Webcam Adapter at InfoComm 2017 June 6, 2017HuddleCamHD to showcase new Wireless USB Webcam Adapter at InfoComm 2017 Philadelphia, PA- HuddleCamHD is best known for it’s affordable USB PTZ cameras that are compatible with the industry’s most popular web conferencing services including: GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, WebEX and Zoom. HuddleCamHD will be displaying multiple new USB video conferencing hardware solutions including a […]admin
- Auto Tracking Camera for Live Streaming Talent March 28, 2017Did you ever wonder how cameras move in television broadcasts during your favorite TV Show? Well they have a camera operator that can cost upwards of $75k per year. With live streaming becoming more affordable many live streams are interested in having an auto-tracking camera follow the talent to reproduce this video production control without […]admin
- Wireless ClearONE Chat 150 March 11, 2017At your request, here we are again making more USB 2.0 audio conferencing devices wireless with the USB 2.0. The ClearONE Chat 150 speakerphones offer a USB 2.0 connection for audio conferencing on web-based software such as GoToMeeting, WebEX and Skype. Now you can connect the ClearONE chat 150 to the USB2AIR to create a […]admin
- Wireless Phoenix Audio Speakerphones March 11, 2017In this video, we review how to make the Phoenix Audio speakerphones wireless with the new USB2Air. The USB2Air is a wireless USB 2.0 extension system which we will plug into the Phoenix Audio spider to make wireless. This process could not be easier but does require a Windows PC. Once we plug the USB […]admin
- Wireless RS-232 & Video for PTZ Cameras March 11, 2017By request, we have demonstrated how you can use the USB2Air to create a wireless RS-232 connection to various devices. For this video it just made sense to show wireless USB video from a PTZ webcam and camera control over RS-232 / DB9 as well. These two products together will provide a camera with wireless […]admin
- Wireless Mimo Vue HD Touch Screen via USB 2.0 March 11, 2017In this video, we demonstrate how to make your Mimo Vue HD wireless! The Mimo Vue is a 1280×800 resolution USB 2.0 touch screen. When paired with the USB2Air, wireless USB 2.0 extension system, we can make a wireless USB 2 touch screen. The Mimo Vue HD touch screen is being used for video conferencing […]admin